Are you Ready for the Beach?
Spring time officially started last week and that means 2 things here in NYC:
1) It’s still cold, so be patient :-( but you can get excited and start planning! :-)
2) Get the shorts and bikinis out NOW and get ready to hit the beach! Woohoo!!!!
Have you followed the advice in my newsletters?
I get feedback every week from my subscribers and the ones that have followed my tips are getting amazing results.
Here are my top 10 tips to get your beach body now:
1) Eat 4-6 times per day – NO MATTER WHAT!
2) Drink half your body weight in ounces of water each day – spaced out in between your meals!
3) Have a very clear reason WHY you want to get in shape and create a new, lean sexy body.
4) The way to stick to your fat loss goals – and not fall off the wagon – is to KEEP YOUR EYE ON THE WHY!
5) Keep your WHY on an index card, business card, document on your desktop or in a folder and have it on hand all day long.
6) Visualize your new lean, energetic, sexy body at least twice a day.
7) Make a vision board of the life you are creating and update it often. Have much more than just your body, add all elements of a healthy, fulfilling life to your board – including material items you want (car, clothing, surfboard, etc), spiritual, social, financial, personal, relaionship and your ideal career.
8) Make a plan! How will you create this life? Start with the top 7 steps to get it done!
9) Take action every day – from your top 7 action steps – from exercising, shopping, and spending time with people who support you and share the same values.
10) Appreciate what is working in your life and practice an attitude of gratitude. I coach people in stress management and one of the most important techniques I teach is not only how to cope with challeneges in life, but how to cope with the blessings in life: Count your blessings!
Yes, these are simple tips.
Some of them might be blatantly obvious.
Often, the simple and obvious tips are the most effective.
Don’t get caught up in all the details, and don’t focus on what you don’t want – simply look at the big picture and create a vision for the life you are creating.
Count your blessings and go out and kick ass today!
I have a fr.ee tele-seminar coming up with the author of The Diet Solution so stay tuned….
Yours in Health
Professional Stress Crusher