The Dirty Truth on Vegan/Vegetarian Diets …and How to Transition to Sustainable Meat Eating & Eco-Conscious Diet & Lifestyle.
This is a Bonus Audio Report when you purchase The Great Health Debate (on sale until this Friday Feb 18, 2011). I recorded an exclusive audio report for readers who purchase The Great Health Debate – on sale until Friday.
This is what you get when you purchase this program through my link www.TheGreatDietDebate.com:
1) How to Transition from Vegan/Vegetarian diet to a sustainable meat eating diet and radically improve your health
2) Dirty Secrets of Vegan/Vegetarianism Exposed
3) My uncensored review of the panel of experts who spoke at the Great Health Debate
4) 75 minute interview with Matt Stone (of 180degreehealth.blogspot.com) – we discuss diet variation across the globe and the myth that eating saturated fat & cholesterol causes heart disease.
I am former vegan/vegetarian of 15 years, and have been eating sustainable meat for 10 yrs now. I am also involved in sustainable farming and sell grass fed meats (through my website) and teach the ‘real world’ dangers & fallacies of vegan/vegetarianism.
I am also a professional nutrition/fitness coach & health educator in NYC since 1994. For the last 10 years, I’ve seen a thing or two, and I have helped many people get healthy, including former vegan/vegetarians restore their health on a diet that many believe is healthy, ethical, eco-conscious … I recorded this audio report to expose the truth that vegan/vegetarianism seems all that, but it’s not, really. I know it’s hard to believe, but I explain all that in this audio.
This is not an attack, I have a similar stance on the Standard American Diet and its failures.
There are more effective ways to shut down factory farms, protect domesticated animals & wildlife, live congruently with nature, preserve ecology and improve human health & wellness. I am not saying ‘no one can’t or should not be vegan/vegetarian’, but I will tell you how to get healthy if you’ve been on or are considering vegan/vegetarianism and haven’t been feeling looking or feeling your best.
The Great Health Debate
The Great Health Debate is over, but Kevin Gianni (of www.RenegadeHealth.com) is leaving up the Event Only special pricing of $49.95 until this Friday Feb 18, 2011. So this means, if you want to get all the calls to listen to at your leisure so you can learn and experience this incredible event, AND you want a discount, then you must do so by Friday night at 11:59 PM PST. After this time, he will raise the price to reflect a number much closer to its true value.
I recorded this special audio report for those who purchase The Great Health Debate – through my link:
There are a lot of diet opinions out there… the big question is who’s right? Kevin Gianni gathered some of the top experts in diet and nutrition industry to discuss which diet is best for you.
Sally Fallon is the president of The Weston A. Price Foundation and author of “Nourishing Traditions.”
Will Tuttle is a vegan advocate and the author of “The World Peace Diet.”
Dr. Jonny Bowden, PhD is the author of more than 4 books on health and diet including “Living Low Carb.”
Dr. Joel Fuhrman M.D. is a board-certified family physician and author of the bestselling “Eat to Live.”
Dr. Joseph Mercola is one of the world’s top natural health doctors and a New York Times bestselling author.
Dr. Gabriel Cousens is a bestselling author, clinical doctor and founder of the Tree of Life Rejuvenation Center in Patagonia, AZ.
Dr. Robert O. Young PhD. is the author of “The pH Miracle” as well other books in the pH Miracle series.
Donna Gates is the author of the bestselling book “The Body Ecology Diet”
David Wolfe is the author of the bestselling book “The Sunfood Diet Success System.”
Daniel Vitalis is a health strategist and researcher. He was a raw food vegan for 10 years before changing his diet.
Dr. J. E. Williams is the author of “Viral Immunity” and has amassed over 100,000 patient visits over 30 years.
Dr. Alan Goldhamer is the author of “The Pleasure Trap” and has supervised over 7000 patients through water fasting.
Mark Sisson athlete, author of “The Primal Blueprint,” and runs the popular paleo/primal health blog MarksDailyApple.com.
Frederic Patenaude is the author of “Raw Secrets” and “Raw Food Controversies.”
Charlotte Gerson, founder of The Gerson Institute and T. Colin Campbell, author of The China Study!
Mike Adams and Sean Croxton – This incredible event closes with health crusaders Mike Adams (of www.naturalnews.com) and Sean Croxton (www.UndergroundWellness.com) and Kevin Gianni as they explain how to use all the great information you’ve learned.
When you purchase this program through my link – www.TheGreatDietDebate.com – you also get:
My Special Audio Report Which Covers…
5 Shocking Facts About Vegan/Vegetarian Diets that Vegans Don’t Know About … or are in complete denial about.
– How to Transition from Vegan to Sustainable, Healthy Meat Eating…
– Which foods are easy to digest
– Restoring digestion & hormonal balance
– Best cooking methods & recipes that are nutrient dense and delicious
– Is bacon really the ‘Gateway Meat’ or just a funny t-shirt?
– Why eating grass fed animal foods is easy, smart, healthy, delicious, ethical and natural
– Why the most important ecological choice we make today is supporting local, pasture farming
– Ethics, Killing, Karma, Mythology
– Genetics, Epigenetics and Veganism
– Taboos on eating animals
– Taboos on talking bad about religion/spiritualism
– Why I’ve been breaking taboos my whole life
– Why Good People Believe Bad Things
– What vegans are doing that is good
– Overall there were many benefits from being vegan/vegetarian in other areas of life (I’m not talking about health), the experience still is an important part of my life. It was part of becoming who I am today. I still love my veg friends – I’m still close with long-term vegan/vegetarian friends who aren’t judgmental or preachy.
For those who already purchased the Great Health Debate through my link www.TheGreatDietDebate.com – thank you!
Simply send me your receipt: firstname.lastname@example.org – and I will send you the link for these exclusive audios.
WARNING: This is a delicate topic for some people, vegan/vegetarian is not just a diet, it’s a lifestyle, a philosophy and yes, a religion. I will warn you now: if you are sensitive, religious or spiritual, you may find parts of my audio report shocking, blasphemous, offensive … hopefully, you’ll also find it enlightening & liberating. Enjoy!